Here at ForSight Vision in York, PA, we are proud to serve the communities of York and Adams Counties by offering a diverse set of services and opportunities to both save sight and help those in various stages of sight loss. Prevention of blindness and visual impairments is an important part of what we do.
Our Mission: ForSight Vision provides specialized services designed to prevent, prepare for and manage loss of vision while building awareness within our community
Our Vision: To create a community where people with vision impairment live with respect, dignity and receive the services necessary to achieve their desired goals.
Don't miss the 2nd Annual
Dining in the Dark Event
October 22, 2015
at Wyndridge Farms
Get details and order tickets now
Welcome to the 2015 Board of Directors for ForSight Vision
Please get to know us (See: Who We Are) through our Profile and History. Browse our sponsors, affiliations and our Board of Directors for a better understanding.
Learn What We Do from our industries employing the blind to client services and products to make the lives of our visually impaired citizens easier.
Find us in York, PA (See: Where We Are). Get contact information, view a map and directions to our center and use our Staff Directory to reach the services you need.
If you wish to support our work, find out How to Help, from making a donation either online or by mail to one of the many other ways to give.
If you can benefit from our services, we hope you will contact us to discuss how we might help..
- Dine in the Dark With ForSight Vision
- ForSight Vision Takes Part in Rehabilitation Engineering Forum
- 5th Annual Children's Swim Party
- ForSight’s New Audio Description System Boosts DreamWrights’ Services
- Vision Bowl 2015 - A Great Success
In the News>
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Training Announced
- Assistive Technology Instructor (ATI) Training Announced
- World Service for the Blind Offering Training
- FORSIGHT VISION’S JENNIFER ZACK WINS REGIONAL OPTOMETRIC SOCIETY AWARD
- Thanks to York New Salem Lions Club
Low Vision Blog>
- Conventional Low Vision Devices for Near Tasks
- Tactile Markings Aids
- Press Release: Talking Guide
- Decreased Contrast Sensitivity
- Reader Glasses