Here at ForSight Vision in York, PA, we are proud to serve the communities of York and Adams Counties by offering a diverse set of services and opportunities to both save sight and help those in various stages of sight loss. Prevention of blindness and visual impairments is an important part of what we do.
Meet the 2015 Board of Directors for ForSight Vision
Please get to know us (See: Who We Are) through our Profile and History. Browse our sponsors, affiliations and our Board of Directors for a better understanding.
Learn What We Do from our industries employing the blind to client services and products to make the lives of our visually impaired citizens easier.
Find us in York, PA (See: Where We Are). Get contact information, view a map and directions to our center and use our Staff Directory to reach the services you need.
If you wish to support our work, find out How to Help, from making a donation either online or by mail to one of the many other ways to give.
If you can benefit from our services, we hope you will contact us to discuss how we might help..
- Peapod: To Make Your Life a Little Easier
- Anne Sullivan - The Miracle Worker
- The Patrick Henry Hughes Story – Pure Inspiration
- 2015 ForSight Beeping Easter Egg Hunt
- Fitness at ForSight
In the News>
- FORSIGHT VISION’S JENNIFER ZACK WINS REGIONAL OPTOMETRIC SOCIETY AWARD
- Thanks to York New Salem Lions Club
- White Cane Day, 2014, in York, PA
- U.S. Rep. Scott Perry Tours ForSight Vision
- Amblyopia Support Group (YDR, 5/15/14)
Low Vision Blog>
- Tactile Markings Aids
- Press Release: Talking Guide
- Decreased Contrast Sensitivity
- Reader Glasses
- Talking Prescription Labels